Water source: Island Water Bore. Class 2 Water Supply
ISLAND WATER TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Island Water (The Vendor) will provide the customer with the service of bulk water deliveries as per the customers request. Island Water delivery requests are subject to change at Island Water's discretion for reason of operational requirements, weather conditions, certain times of the day when visibility is restricted by the evening hours and any unforeseen events. Island Water will not be liable for any consequential losses or additional costs, incurred as a result of cancellation or delay.
2. Island Water requires payment before delivery for all bulk water deliveries. Accepted payment methods are:
Online credit card payment
Cash on arrival – payable to our driver
Payment by cash on arrival – payable to the driver, must be met by the nominated person/s by the requester. Failure of payment to Island Water for a cash on arrival delivery request will result in the requester being charged an additional fee of $50.00 plus the cost of the original water delivery charge. Island Water reserves the right to have the original and additional charges paid immediately. Failing this immediate payment being met, will result in Island Water's nominated collection agency to proceed on the vendors behalf and all additional fees & charges will be liable for the requester to pay. Also any additional legal and or court costs will also be liable to the requester to pay.
Payment by cheque is not accepted.
Island Water reserves the right to make bulk water deliveries to urgent/in need customers only by discretion of the management team and or The Director of Island Water. The requester of such deliveries must either, agree to an Island Water payment plan, in writing and/or a direct debit agreement from the requester's nominated bank account. The same conditions apply for non-payment with Island Water's nominated Collection Agency as above. Please note that the Privacy Act authorisation applies for all customers who do not pre pay their bulk water delivery. This gives Island Water the right to do a credit check on the water requester.
Island Water reserves the right to cancel bookings at the discretion of the management team and or The Director of Island Water.
Personal Guarantees for Commercial & Corporate customers are required for bulk water deliveries from Island Water.
3. Island Water's bulk water delivery sizes and prices are as follows:
7000 Litres $250.00
10000 Litres $330.00
Out of Area Charge $100.00
Prices are subject to change at any time and without notice.
4. Cancellations: Cancellations must be made at least one day before a delivery. If a customer cancels an order on the day of delivery, a cancellation fee of $50.00 applies and will be deducted out of the refund.
4a. Callout Fee: If a driver goes to fill the tank and it is already full, a $50 callout fee will be charged.
5. Island Water accepts no responsibility for a customers faulty water tank/s and or plumbing or any issues in regards to water tank/s and or plumbing. Island Water always, when staff notices any issues while delivering a bulk water delivery with a water tank/s and or plumbing will notify the requester as soon as possible – However Island Water accepts no responsibility for any of the issues in any way.
6. Island Water operates 6 days a week and on Public Holidays – Island Water reserves the right for all requests to be subject to change.
7. Copies of the Terms and Conditions of Island Water are available from the office at 36b Tahi Road, Ostend. The Terms and Conditions are also displayed in the bulk water delivery trucks.
8. These Terms and Conditions of Island Water are subject to New Zealand Law.
9. These Terms and Conditions of Island Water may be changed at any time with out notice.